Saturday, December 20, 2008

I have been enjoying reading other's blogs and keeping up with their family news for some time. I always felt my life was pretty mundane, and that I would not have anything to write about. Now that I have a new blessing at home, I want to share her with the world. I find myself constantly wanting to snap her picture, not wanting to miss a moment of her life. We have numerous "photo sessions" trying to capture as much as possible. She changes so much so quickly. I felt that the best way to share this wonderful time in my life is to attempt to start a blog. Though I am not the most computer savvy or organized person, I am trying to commit to this project. She brings such joy to my life daily. If I never do another thing right in my life, this is right. My greatest contribution to the world, my God sent blessing..........Ava Cate Ballard. I hope you enjoy our pictures as much as I enjoy taking them.

No comments:

Post a Comment